Advanced MLS Laser Treatment for Pain and Inflammation
We are proud to be the first and only dental office in Tucson offering an MLS laser for the treatment of pain. This type of laser technology is termed “cold” to distinguish it from the thermal laser technologies used in surgery. During MLS laser treatment, the patient experiences only a pleasant warm sensation in the area being treated.
This Class IV laser emits two wavelengths of light – one to reduce pain, the other to reduce inflammation – in continuous and pulsed emissions for maximum healing potential. MLS laser therapy helps patients quickly overcome the acute phase of pain, improving quality of life immediately.
- Fast treatment time: In only 3-10 minutes per site, the laser provides significant pain relief and speeds the healing process.
- Reduced number of office visits: Most patients experience some relief after just one application, with at least 50% relief in only 4 or 5 treatments.
- Simultaneously improves pain, inflammation, and swelling.
- TMJ pain and inflammation
- Stiff and painful neck, shoulder, and trapezius muscles
- Trigger points
- Pain after dental and orthodontic procedures
- Migraine headaches